Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where have you been Danny Boy, Danny Boy

Kids! This is a real windmill! It is located in rural Eastern McLean County.

My dad use to tell the tail of him climbing the ole windmill on the farm they lived on when he was young many times, but his favorite was when he took his sisters shoes up to the top.

Andy, here is a little green from the country side just for you to enjoy while you are in the desert!




Windmills gone modern! Not just one but a field of Wind Turbines creating electricity for McLean County.


Bambi I and Bambi II along side of the road and cornfield near Evergreen Lake.



Bambi I or II posing for its first picture. Probably a female as I had to take three pictures before it decided I had finally got the right one.



Bambi I or II finding the safety of Mom, but still standing out in the road.



In a different field a six point buck stands guarding the herd. Now you hunters know that they do exist! This buck is about 90 yards into the field, thanks to telescopic lens.



The field with the buck and does at normal distance.





Even the Immature Carinals are visiting. This are up close and personal poses just outside the window.




The sparrow visit the backyard, don't believe this is a common sparraw, but once again the software is lacking and I keep forgetting more and more.





Friendly visitors to the Back Yard

Lot's of good food on the menu here in Normal!



I would like to get to the berries on the ground, but you keep wanting to take my picture! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!



A Wild June and July brought a couple of Blue Jays and even a couple of youngens!



Robins were also bring their young out for their first pictures as we see an Immature Robin



Probably a Red Headed House Finch, I got a new computer and need to reinstall my Guide to Birds Software again.

No comments: