Friday, January 11, 2008

Well Gram and Pop drove to Georgia after Christmas to see the new Grandson. Here is Patrick Reece Shickle the newest addition to the family.



Here is a pathetic squirrel! He has been visiting the back yard, wonder if he is going to make it through the winter? Got to be cold!



On our way home from Georgia we when through the southern tip of Look Out Mountain. Little did we know that The Grand Canyon of the East existed but we crossed a bridge in Alabama and found this beautiful stream with a rapids. Turning off to get some pictures we found The Grand Canyon of the East on the Little River. Here are a series of pictures taken from the twelve miles of winding road.
















1 comment:

JunieRose2005 said...

Hi,

Diane sent me to see your pictures!

I'm glad she did!

I enjoyed seeing the pics of our south.

-and also that sweet little new baby boy! Lucky you!!
(My grands all grew up on me! :( )

Junie Rose