Monday, November 20, 2006

Jugs a plenty

Earlier I talked about my son's creative use of old milk jugs to solve the problem of squirrels getting into the bird feeder. Here is a picture of one of the pesky squirrels perplexed by the milk jugs and the full box of seeds above them. I was hoping to find another picture showing the entire bird feeder but could not readily find one, maybe next time.













Here are a few more pictures of visitors to our Normal Back yard. Let's see if you can identify these feathery creatures? The last two pictures are from my future daughter-in-law's visit to California last week where she found this Smiling Dog which she couldn't resist taking his picture. While there she attended the final Dancing With the Stars Show and got her picture taken with Harry Hamlin.





























2 comments:

MorningGlory said...

I was sent over from Decrepit Old Fool, and not disappointed! Great pictures, and your stories are fun, too. I'm looking forward to more.

MrsDoF said...

I don't know any of the critters, but the guy at the end is Harry Hamlin. He was an actor playing a lawyer on the show L.A. Law.

Have a good trip and safe return home.
~~love and Huggs, Diane