Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tis Beautiful in Georgia

The driving was good and the traffic was pretty good for a holiday season. Would be good if I were to right down my directions. Traveling south on I-57 came upon I-64, was listening to radio and took wrong turn. Was suppose to go to I-24 and not I-64, well added a few miles to drive but went through Southern Illinois to Evansville, Indiana then south on the US 41/Kentucky Pennyrile to I-24 and landed in Lavernge, Tn for the night.

Took off Wednesday about 9 am for Georgia and made it safely. I am not a rock music fan but we did stop in Woodstock, Ga and had fried chicken at Bojangles. Chicken was good! It was a might too seasoned for the wife.

Waiting for the Georgia Peach to get home from School?

Saw plenty of Hawks flying overhead as we drove down I-57 yesterday and then I-24 and I-75 today.

Wishing everyone a happy Thanks Giving!

Dan

1 comment:

MrsDoF said...

Oh Good, a safe journey.

Happy Thanksgiving right back to ya!

Our house smells wonderful already. Middle Son is home from college and baked two loaves of a cheese and herb bread--Oh my, it sure is tasty!