Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday


Today was a busy bowling day. One of my favorite activities is bowling and today I got to go to El Paso Illinois and bowl at a small bowling alley with 4 lanes. It was a lot of fun and I did bowl above my average which made me happy.

On my way up I saw a neat hawl sitting on top of a telephone pole. What a beatiful photo that would have been had I only taken my camera. On my way back home,just at dusk I noticed three deer in a soybean field that my wife and I usually find several deer. This photo was taken earlier this year but it will give you an example of some of the deer located near Comlara Park and Hudson, Illinois

2 comments:

MrsDoF said...

A bowling alley with only 4 lanes? Sounds like fun...if only my knees would handle it.

Dan said...

Small town and certainly a small town atmosphere. Had a diner with good food and reasonable prices. None of that automatic scoring either as all scoring was done on paper like it use to be years ago.

I am still stiff from bowling 6 games.